Intuitive Eating, 4th Edition: A Revolutionary Anti
Make peace with food.
Free yourself from chronic dieting forever.
Rediscover the pleasures of eating.
The go-to resource--now fully revised and updated--for building a healthy body image and making peace with food, once and for all.
- Fight against diet culture and reject diet mentality forever
- Find satisfaction in their food choices
- Exercise kindness toward their feelings, their bodies, and themselves
- Prevent or heal the wounds of an eating disorder
- Respect their bodies and make peace with food--at any age, weight, or stage of development
- Follow body positive feeds for inspiration and validation . . . and more easy-to-follow suggestions that can lead readers to integrate Intuitive Eating into their everyday lives and feel the freedom that comes with trusting their inner wisdom--for life.
Author: Evelyn Tribole, Elyse Resch
Binding Type: Paperback
Publisher: St. Martin's Essentials
Size: 8.90h x 5.90w x 1.10d
About the Author
Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D., is an award-winning registered dietitian with a nutrition counseling practice in Newport Beach, CA. She was the nutrition expert for Good Morning America and was a national spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association for six years.Elyse Resch, MS, RDN, CEDRD-S, Fiaedp, FADA, FAND
Author of The Intuitive Eating Workbook for Teens and The Intuitive Eating Journal--Your Guided Journey for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food
Co-author of Intuitive Eating, The Intuitive Eating Workbook, and The Intuitive Eating Card Deck--50 Bite-Sized Ways to Make Peace with Food pronouns: she/her/hers