Painting Calm: Connect to Nature Through the Art of Watercolour
- An overview of watercolour painting supplies and how to use them
- Basic watercolour techniques and colour theory
- Exercises for finding inspiration in nature
- Seasonal projects that include painting trees, leaves, flowers, natural light and patterns found in nature
- Tips for building a creative practice
Discover your inner artist - and forge a new and powerful relationship to nature - in this calming project book, as you watercolour your way to mindful wellbeing.
Author: Inga Buividavice
Binding Type: Paperback
Publisher: Leaping Hare
Size: 9.00h x 6.70w x 0.80d
About the Author
Inga Buividavice is a graphic artist and author based in Liverpool but originally from Lithuania. She graduated from Vilnius Academy of Arts with an MA in graphic design, and started hand drawing and painting in 2018. Her work centres on the natural world and its relation to the act of creating, and is inspired by plant and animal life around her.