Rescue Me: Your Step
Step Guide to Starting an Animal Rescue
Rescue Me: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Starting an Animal Rescue you learn everything you need to get your rescue off the ground. Sandy takes out the legalese, puts in the common sense, and provides practical pointers all along the way.
In Rescue Me you'll learn:
- Five quick steps to get your rescue off the ground
- Why you need to niche your rescue for success
- Step-by-step guidelines for incorporating and filing for 501(c)(3) status
- The do's and don'ts for raising money legally
- The state and federal rules that regulate animal welfare organizations
The Rescue Me appendices provide comprehensive lists of the state laws regulating animal welfare organizations, sample animal surrender, adoption and fostering contracts, and resources for managing both your volunteers and your finances.
Author: Sandra Pfau Englund
Binding Type: Paperback
Publisher: Renosi, Inc.
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.74d
About the Author
Englund, Sandra Pfau: - Sandra Pfau Englund, Esq. has provided legal counsel to nonprofit groups for over 20 years. Sandy is founder of Renosi, Inc., a company that helps nonprofit groups manage the growing federal and state filing requirements necessary to obtain, and maintain, tax-exempt status. Sandy lives in Winter Garden, Florida with her husband, John, and their fur babies, Tottenham and Stella.
This title is not returnable