SYSTEMology: Create time, reduce errors and scale your profits with proven business systems
Finally a step-by-step system that fixes owner dependent businesses.
Do you sometimes feel like your business is an adult daycare centre? Are you constantly repeating yourself, fixing errors and trying to hold things together? What if it were possible to create a business that runs itself?
You've dreamed about it - now it's time to make this a reality!
If you're anything like many seasoned business owners, you've tried and failed to systemise your business. The reality is, your shiny business isn't as functional as it looks from the outside; it's unorganised, inconsistent and key-person dependent.
SYSTEMology solves this problem with a proven, step-by-step business systemisation framework - designed so that even the busiest business owner can deploy it. Drawing on 20+ years of business experience and real-life case studies, David Jenyns details the path to complete business reliability.
In this book you will discover:
- Why most business owners fail to systemise their business
- Where to get started and what systems must create first
- Why business owners are typically the worst people to document systems
- Why modelling your best team members is the best-kept secret to rapid systems
- Why you don't need (and shouldn't try) to systemise like McDonald's
- The best way to unlock innovation and strategies to skyrocket your creativity
- Simple strategies to get your team to follow your systems - even the stubborn ones
- How to make improving systems a regular part of your team's routine
- Why systems-centred businesses always get higher multiples and sell for top dollar
The fact is, systemising your business doesn't have to be time-consuming or overwhelming. You're just a few clicks away from having everything you need. SYSTEMology has worked for countless business owners worldwide, and it can work for you too.
Just click that buy now button at the top of this page to get started.
Author: David Jenyns
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.48d
About the Author
Jenyns, David: - "David's entrepreneurial journey began in his early twenties when he sold Australia's most beloved sporting venue, the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Since then, his business experience has spanned from franchising retail clothing stores to founding one of Australia's most trusted digital agencies, Melbourne SEO Services. In 2016, he successfully systemised himself out of that business, hired a CEO and stepped back from the daily operations. Through this process, he became a systems devotee, founding SYSTEMology. Today, his mission is to free all business owners worldwide from the daily operations of running their business. To achieve this, Jenyns spends most of his time supporting the growing community of certified SYSTEMologists as they help business owners implement SYSTEMology. He also delivers workshops, keynote addresses and hosts his own popular podcast - Business Processes Simplified."