The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers
They say that numbers don't lie, but what if you can't even read them? Discover how great managers use financial data to guide decisions.
Financial analysis reports, budgeting reports, forecasting and measuring reports--sometimes they all run together, don't they? The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers is here to help.
This new edition of a business classic demystifies finance and accounting and gives managers the tools they need to make better decisions.
Complete with fresh insights, case studies, and street-level exercises to help non-numbers people master the numbers game, this guide reveals how to:
- Understand the fundamentals of financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Interpret balance sheets, income/cash flow statements, and annual reports
- Sift through conflicting data to find the most relevant figures
- Locate key information about competitors and suppliers
- Analyze variances and calculate break-even points and other vital measures
The numbers are too important to allow others to translate for you. The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers shows you how to read them yourself.
Imagine the impact on future decisions when you grasp not only what the numbers mean but can use that insight to drive your business forward.
Author: Edward Fields
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 6.00w x 1.00d
Audience: Young Adult
About the Author
EDWARD FIELDS has taught a popular AMA course on finance and accounting fundamentals for decades and consults with many multinational corporations on strategic and financial issues.